expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Volume 2 chapter 13




Advancing alert, kail went out to open space again.
Did it become a simple residential area too? kail saw furniture such as the Blue chair.
And the next time kail saw  was Gazzas being tied up and rolling on the floor.
Bleeding blood and looking at Gazzas which does not move even with Picry  Only one momentary riese rushed over and confirmed the condition
Acknowledge.

"Good thing is alive"

rize gives a relieved voice.

"Who ... are you guys?"said  gazas

Gazas leaking a painful voice, because it is full of whole body wounds.

"Do not speak"said rize

While unraveling the rope rieze takes out the rosin drug of healing.

"I was alive or nothing else." The problem is over there ... .... "
Kyle looks at the man who continues to sit on the chair without suddenly appearing on the kills.
The elderly man is thin like a spirit but only the eyes are up to a strange feeling and a 
strange force It was.
 
Apart from Gazzas and his guys, there seemed to be no sign of people.
 
"Who are you ... ... what are you guys?"
 
The man opens his mouth slowly, gives out a hoarse voice like it will be arranged.
 
"Well ... I do not have to answer, no matter what, there is no use, leave immediately."
 
It was a silent voice and a voice without emotions.
 
"I confirm it but ... ... Are you the city head?"
 
Kill surely asks that.
 
"Yes, but ... I do not care about such things, there is no use for you etc.  I am busy."
It seems as if Kyle is not interested, and as it looks like a shell, looking at the false 
crane and saying a buzz City mayor.
 
"No, even if you are there, there is a use for us, you should have reported beforehand, but 
today is nothing I will visit you even if you meet the reason. "
So when I came like this, Kyle says , the face of Bucks, which was inexpressible until then,
 suddenly changes.
 
kail rise up and shy, as if the madness suppressed by a few reasons exploded.
 
"Is that so! Are you the messenger you came from zirgus?"
 
Because of you, with a hatred of terrible honor 'Bax stared at Kyle.
"To be exact, we are not representative of zirgus, but ...."
I keep my head as if Kyle was in trouble.
 
Although Batucus is just standing, his breath is rough and its complexion is also worst. 
However, There was something imminent to the imagination.
 
However, it is felt like the last Botanic Garden state of a cockpit that is trying to burn out.
 
"Do not like yourself! Even the empire that attacked! Jill who tried to obtain the benefit 
of the fisherman Gusu, do not like Karan! Callan is my guardian. "
It seemed that the cry was not to say to anyone. Everyone there, the city chief is in 
constant shape I realize that it is not a state.
 
"Defend ...... What do you mean? I wonder why you disguised as you sacrificed it as you 
structured?
what?"
 
"To restore the glory of Karan as it is purpose! Everything is for Karan!"
I could not understand what Kyle is saying to Kyle, but I have something wrong with karran
It is transmitted only.
 
"We are exhausted soon." The vein that is also called karran's life "" 
Gazas settled down with magical medicine for healing started to explain with a bitter tone.
"Especially mythril is almost digging up already, the rest of the veins will be gone in as 
early as 11 or 3 years"
"Indeed I have a thousand years indeed"
 
Sildonia sighs deeply into deep embarrassment.
 
"I managed to devote himself until now, but the limit came when it became a dependent country
 of Jirgs ...
Karan is over if we dont hurry. "
 
If the veins that can be called the life line of the mining city run out, the existence worth
 of Karan itself disappears.
A good blacksmith can not do anything without materials and it will scatter any one.
"I will never do such a thing! I will regain my glory! With my hand!
I will do anything! No, I must! "
 
Back to spit with a bloodshot eyes.
 
"It is not even a trivial problem such as the sacrifice for that! It should rather devote our
selves to happiness!
Do it ... ... to disturb it = "
 
By the fact that Kyle arrived it is saying that it was likely to be dragged down from the 
seat of the city chiech
. Bruises with a rough breath.
"Hmm ... ... your lord, is it? It's also dead sickness, is it a month away?"
She was observing such Bucks city chief calmly] A say.
"I do not care about my life, but I do not have time!
Bucks walks around with hands and grasps the chest part with a rough breath.
"I see, the illness is true, because of the war with the empire two years ago I have various
 problems and I live in Karan
Clearance of the only O Suffice  become a crisis of his own fatal disease ...... there 
Tsukeira was whether  weakened heart to  Asmodian! "
While blasting the word of abolition, Kyle spat out.
"Magician: What did it do! It is only my use with patrols!"
"Oh yeah, I'd like you to not say bad things about people, this is a legitimate deal."
Suddenly the voice heard from behind turns Kyle like as played.
There is an irregular face in a slim body, but it makes me feel uncomfortable smiling like 
catching the edge of my mouth
A monster with a corner of a blue sheep was standing.
Kyle will instantly enter a battle situation, but Men cliff tribe will not break an attitude
 of affordance.
"We only made a transaction to the city chief, there is a way to regain the glory of the 
current karran
Is not it, is not it? "
 
In a state of the Kaga who is full of that one thing, Seran tries to slash as much as the
 first win, but the kill
I will stop it with my eyes.
 
"What, what do you think you know how to save this calling?"
Kyle listens while slightly shaking his voice.
 
"There are few people who know in the human family, but it was originally this Karan one 
belt is a mountain made by Hiroshima.
At that time the veins spread underground were gathered and it became optimal as a mine. "
 
Fuh, and sniffs the nose and the man who speaks to the good.
 
"~~~~~~~~~~~~"
 
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ There
Raise a loud voice until Heikiru is disgusting.
 
"Nothing, no matter what, such a great magic truly exists" steering "
 
It is a mixed voice with unbelievable, swallowing and fear.
 
"Yeah ... ... Oh, yes, you can use the magic to collect the veins and also the
It requires enormous dust forces. It is a ritual . And we can reproduce it
It was so long ago that it was only Roh. "
 
"Oh, that's it! I was kidnapping for that!" ~~~~~~
Wiping cold sweat while Kyle keeps her tense face.
 
"And, because you say transactions, you asked for a return? But what is the purpose?"
I wonder if he felt better with the astonishment attitude of il I ese Men cliff tribes 
will reply carefully to that question.
 
"Ah, sword sword, sword, with a sword that honored the predecessor Sato, it is a demon you
 wanted ... ... Well his father's life
It is a sword that robbed you, there might be places to think about various things. "
Here Seran got oneself, but Kyle stops stepping on his feet.
 
"Well, no way, Seiken Fund here here" Do you know such a thing ... "
Kyle will raise more voices.
 
We begin to see the truly come and  Kyle in  zero we are subtle sealed its contrivance
 so far but  man magic
The tribe does not notice it.
 
"Huhuhu  Originally my purpose was to collect information and created a number of weapons 
that once tormented the demons
It was to investigate the current state of the forces of the people including Caran. In the
process, the anguish of the city chief there
Know who he is saying. I implied that I own a sword called that land so I bought a trade. "
If you are on the side of the city chief you will get various information and is this thing
 and I will laugh with fun.
 
"Well, that kind of horrible thing is kind and ..."
 
Well then Kyle can hear that? Kyle was murmuring in a loud voice, a woman came running i
"Did you sniff it here?"
 
While ladies tend to tongue, Kyle also tears bluntly.
 
"It's okay ... oh well, I knew what I wanted to know at the minimum."
Kail pierces a sweet sword into a male demon. The attitude that mixed with fear and surprise
 to a long time ago
Do not show it, provoke a male demon.
 
"Hey, there's a sheep horn, I will do your partner."
 
"Yeah? Suddenly my attitude grew bigger.
 
"I just let you get on with your condition. When you stand in the dominant mouth will be 
lighter because both people and demons
That's why. "
 
I noticed myself who talked about something I did not have to talk about it. Male demon's 

face got a little reddish.
"...... Man I Do not ride in  view to say it to you guys to die in this place just was
 doing the extra little bit."
"I'm not looking for a habit I did not realize until I told you"
A kill that discards with an invincible smile.
 
"It seems I do not know how to death"
It is the first time that people have been provoked from the front so far. The man magic
 will erase the smile of spare time, but
"Wait, it's still in the midst of duty, it should be an order to avoid fighting as much as
 possible."
I look back on the words of the female demons to be bothersome.
 
"~~~~~~ If you come this far, you will have to interrupt the mission, as people will push 
here later
I guess it will come. Well, since most of the goals have been achieved, let's do that well. "
If I say that it is withdrawal with this, female Roh panic.
 
"Then we can not get a sword!"
 
"There is no choice but our main purpose is to gather information, swords are a story if we 
can do it.
Whatever the true heart of. If we seal the mouths of those who are here, we will not spread
 our things. "
And still keeps blocking the female demons trying to hurt.
"I know well that you are loved by Demon Lord, but getting a sword is like demon's personal 
desire
Ku, and good to give up if necessary of ~ ~ ~ ~ and this mission should have been your words
 of Roh king that none  other
I have the final decision right. "
 
Until so far I was told that the female demons kept silent.
 
"Wait, wait! How strange is it? St. Sword is saying that the holy sword is not needed"?
Bachs who heard it presses his breasts quickly and inquires.
 
Kyle says like being amazed at such backs.
 
"Are you still saying such a thing, have you really thought that these devils keep their 
promise?"
" ...... What did you say?"
 
"The Magic will not keep promises with the human beings as a profitable, and it is not to ride
 the evil of such a demon ..."
 
Kyle sighed a big sigh.
 
"That way of saying is out of the way. If there is no such trouble, I will use the magic of 
topography change properly
Dotutashi ~
 
A man magician who hesitated Kyle's words said that with a wicked smile.
 
"Because it's just a difficult waste method, it may fail to control and run away, and in that
 case this mountain of each city
It seems that you saw that it disappeared. Sacrifice all of yourself as a human family until 
Peng's spraying
When I saw that this city that I tried to preserve until the loss lost in the presence of my 
eyes It is also on my face
Well, I will want to see it by all means "
 
Battle consolidated in words of a magician who smiles with a cuckoo.
 
The moment when he tried to shout something after the content slowly blew into the brain, 
Seran moved.
 
"Giho fly" "
 
Instantly shorten the interruption and snag it into the sword fence  backs of the sword.
 
"It is troublesome even if it makes a noise, I wish I could die here ... ... If you die, do it 
a lot after fulfilling my responsibilities"
 
Let's say that Serane holds a tight bucket and leaves it in Gazas. Gazas too
I obediently followed.
 
Kyle who is ready for battle faces the waste tribe.
 
"Well, you should oppose that person and the woman of the wolf"
 
"But ... ... you should not kill people ... ..."
 
It seems that the feminine person is faithful to the life of Roh and it makes voice of 
anguish but the male abolition laughs with his nose.
"Is not it good or not, is that guy? Because I saw you in the picture yesterday, I called a
 person who tried to seal the mouth
What's
 
"I did not intend to kill, because there are few people in the current people who can not be
 seen as a demon at first sight,
I judged that information will not leak if I threaten my throat ...... "
 
"Do not make a noisy judgment ... ...."
 
Kyle restrains eyes and throat and makes a disgusting face.
 
"Either way the other side seems to fight, this is like paying a sparkling powder."
Although it is a little extraordinary firebrand, man laugh laughs.
 
"...... Hey Seran, you are with those two people, I will fight with the shepherd's corner."
"Is it okay or it's going to be one to one?"
 
"Oh, you told me you want to fight against the female demons? This one is enough for me alone.
 
I guess there is room to help me. "
 
Here again, Kail added provocation.
 
"...... It will be nice  If I tell you that far I'll play and you ... we must put out the 
rest of the guys."
There was a distinct anger in the voice that the magician so told the Yaka tribe.
The fighting began as soon as the woman troupe was useless.



chapter 12             chapter 14


No comments:

Post a Comment