expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Tsuyokute new saga volume 2 chapter 12




Chapter 12

"I was touched the first ... ..."
While kicking burnt scraps at the burned-down library hall, Kyle mutters with a bitter face.
Force of it was a force Il who were ran to hurry city length home after hearing the fire of broadcast hand in momentum of odd fire
It was disappointing, it destroyed the surrounding building so that it would not burn and spread, waiting for natural fire suppression.
After taking a nap, it was the kills who came to the scene again with sunrise, but the mansion was completely burned down.
"Do not be burned down incredulously, until it is unnatural"
Urza gave a face to the burned smell.
Since it was a stone house, it would be strong even for fire if it was originally burned down completely and it became a mountain of fox juice
It is.
"There is no coincidence in fires at this timing."
"Does it mean the eyes to run away after trying to destroy the evidence?"

Urza asked Kyle 's words while tilting hers head.
"If that's the case, if the demons also disappearing together ..."
I guess it would not be true but Kyle scratched his head.
In the surroundings the guards of Karan are searching for burn marks for field verification, 
but the city chief is still missing.
This situation could be said to Kyle that she was a ship in a sense in a sense. Keep all the
 crimes to the city chief as it is
It can be pressed.
"If there is a problem it means that it is not a fundamental solution with only a face-up solution"
Way of the city chief  The safety of the kidnapped inhabitants, And the demons ... ... There 
are other problems also emerging.
"Well ~~~~~~~ I tried fishing by the possibility of emergency, but can not see ?"
Seran has turned out rubble up loudly from the last time and is looking for something.
What I'm looking for is a Holy Knit Land of course.
"It seems like a thief at a fire place a little bit of bothering ...... Well find what you do not want
 to find
There is no such thing. "
I do not put it out clearly, but Seraan says "What I do not want to find" is about Gazzas.
I do not know whether I was called or I visited from myself, but when Gazas was around the
 afternoon of the day the city manager
There is a report saying that entering the floor is a good thing  and now it is completely
 obscure.
 
Miranda would have received an inner shock, but even after telling Kyle this kind of thing like 
that,
Went back to the embassy while behave  stout-hearted not to show.
 
"In addition, it seems that there were quite a few people on this mansion, but  I do not see
 the remains of a bone,
It seems not to be "
 
And Seran continued that he was not sure where he was going.
"If it escapes, you should prepare a camouflage dead body, but once again the possibility
 of simply earning time is high.
Even if you earn money, it must have been out of the calculations that the city mayor 
needs to do so.
If it comes to being able to finely disguise it is not, but ... "
 
While thinking, Kyle was desperately recalling what Miranda had said in the previous world.
(Drunk Miranda said, "If you go to the basement more quickly ... beware of that hidden 
passage)
... .... That is, Gazzas died in the basement and it is also ahead of the hidden passageway)
Rather than camouflaging the death, I burned down the mansion so as not to discover that
 hidden passage
And then ...
 
Kyle, who suddenly stood looks over the surroundings that are buried with rubble.
(How about seeing it as having a hidden passage leading to the basement here?) "
I can not afford to spend time. One idea came up, but it requires Urza's power
"Ah, that ur.. Urza. Is it okay?"
 
"... What is it, suddenly given a strange voice?"
 
Urza somehow pretentiously feeling reply with a little backwards.
"Well, in my opinion, there must be a hidden passage to this basement to the basement, 
but this mountain of rubble
It takes time to find ... it's there, use the soil's spirit to dig a hole and look for the underground 
passage directly
I am sorry. "
 
"Wait a minute ...... I do not know if there are also detailed places or not?"
 
"Oh, but I think there will definitely be somewhere in the trace of this mansion."
 
Urza's face rushes over the trace of the mansion that is a mountain of rubble all around.
 
"...... that, Shirdo As if to transform the rock into a clay like the labyrinth of A,
Use the horrible danger to empty the hole. I will dig it according to my hand
If it comes to, I will probably run out of Lee if I check a sufficient one here. "
"I know that ... there ... there is a dust drug for recovery of magical power here"
The moment when I saw the vial of magical drug taken out by Kyle, the face of Urza gets
 further.
"Even if you know ah ...... it works very well ... ... it is not terribly crowded"
 
"mana potion, the stomach will lean a little bit"
 
Its magical medicine is expensive and outstanding in effect although it is outstanding, but it is
 very hard to drink so he has a bad reputation
That's it.
 
"I think that you will drink how many ___ regardless if it is about one!"
 
"I do not have time! I may be able to escape to the city chiefs while doing this,
The danger may come close to him! "
 
"Wow ~~~~~~ Yeah! I wish I could do it!
 
Urza screams with the momentum that can also be called Lin Yi.
 
"Sorry to keep doing ... ...."
 
I will arrange a magical medicine of purple that seems to be unlikely to be sorry for Il's power.
 
Fortunately, I drank the fourth one and saw a hidden passage.
In front of Kyle, there is a hole where Urza is empty, and the other end leads to a passage
 continuing deep underground.
"Okay, I can not go with this ... okay?"
Urza managed to lend a shoulder to Riese and was standing somehow.
 
"Ridiculous ... ...."
 
Urza with his hand on his mouth with a blue face.
"Congratulations, thank you very much"
 
Kyle is a heartfelt rope.
 
"Well I have a chance to fight against Devil from here, but ... ... Seran,  I will check again, but 
you guys
The magician we met was a man and it was a corner like a blue sheep? "
 
"Oh, it's definitely a distant eye but it's no doubt that my eyes met clearly. It was frustrating
 that I was strangely beautiful."
Seran is sincerely hoping that everyone with better looks than myself will be unhappy.
 
"Really ...... "
There are also few people who have a horn of sheep in the Evil.
 
Therefore, in the mind of Kyle, there was a face of a certain demon group once seen.
"I was worrying that I ended up with something I was worried about. The demon who met you 
was a woman, was not she beautiful, too?
If it fights anyway, you should prefer that way. "
 
"... I will tell you just to be sure, but the Musou is not the opponent that such sweet ideas pass
 through"
He nods that Serious is understood seriously at il.
 
"I will fight with assumption of a bag that comes seriously and without mercy without seriousness"
 
"Oh no, no problem at all"
 
Kyle also nods.
 
"What do you think of you, Rize ...?"
When I returned to the Lemaze it was riese who wished to say it.
"Well, if you are prepared, you will be fine, but ..."
 
When Kyle sees the two of Riese and Urza 
 
"No way, I will not say that I do not want to go back now"
 
Liese glances crankily.
 
"I, I can not understand even if it is said that I will come and stay here,"
 
"Well, Urza has something to keep, so I want to remain ... ... but I understand that instead
 of one instant
Please do not overdo it. "
 
If the enemy is an ordinary demon and the beasts, I am not worried about such a thing,
No.
 
If it is possible, one person of Riese and Urza wants to put it, but the trend of the lucid group
 is clear
It is more relieved that you stay in the reach of your eyes than nothing.
(Maybe only I want you to be nearby · · · · · · ·)
 
Only one moment, once I saw {the scene of the moment of one death momentarily crosses
 my head but shakes it off, Kyle goes to the basement
I made an ongoing morale.
Kalan which is a mining city has many garbage discarded and this underground passage also
 uses it
It seems to be.
 
There are no problems in walking because there are lights filled with lights everywhere.
How long did I walk? When I proceeded cautiously with caution, the aisle finished and I went
 to a wide airspace.
A moment when you stepped in there Saved Kyle "Hem kira strikes.
 
In that space the ceiling is also getting high and besides where power girls have entered,
 it is connected to some aisles
There is.
 
On the floor there is written a popular Roh lawmakers, in the center there is a simple altar 
 Before that is a human-like person
The shadow is lying.
 
Kyle was familiar with this sight. The scale is much smaller then, but in the last battle Ro
When I stepped in between the king, the same sight was spreading.
 
"Is it a ceremonial raid?" "" "" "
Shirdo saw the magic team} I muttered with a bitter tone.
"what's that?"
 
Seran hear back.
 
Deaf
 
"A ritual forbidding to convert life itself into magical power ... ... In other words, it is a law 
of getting magical powers by devoting armpits"
When approaching and looking closely, a person in front of the altar is sucked up its life
 force, died like a dead tree
There was.
 
"This clothes, I do not remember ..."
 
Kyle looks at the corpse wearing fine clothing and Kyle twists his neck.
 
"I remembered, we responded to you two days ago, that sub civic chief"
 
The subordinate city mayor, who was small, has a mummy state that is nowhere to be 
seen with no shadow.
 
"Well ... Why is that?"
 
 Issuing a disgusting voice. Liese dreams of dusk Observe the lump that seems like a
 creek of a dead tree 
It had become quite a few.
 
"Aichi ...... Fears <Are people of Kalan kidnapped?"
 
Kyle lightly eyes and dedicates silence.
"That is, magical power is necessary to do some big magic, kidnapping is a sacrifice to 
secure it
Then · · · · · · · "
 
"Be such a thing"
 
Kill answers to Riese's question of unbelievable appearance.
 
On the other hand, Schild, who goes around to see the Liberal Democratics Party} I will 
describe my own idea.
"Do not place emphasis on quality over quantity ~~~~~~ Do not say it in a nasty way 
Sacrifice only because one can only dedicate one time
It will take over, but you can squeeze your bags. "
Depending on that length, I suffer as long as I am dead in the position as if I will scratch my
 head.
to see.
 
"But the essential catalyst is not this This jewel will soon run out of capacity and will run 
away"
Sildonia is talking about thin green emerald jewels placed on the altar.
Bright light <It was expressing that the magical power was put in it.
 
"When you say runaway ______ Do you mean you even explode?
Since Seran is not suffering because he was threatened with the possibility of Karan 
disappearing, he retreats.
 
"When it is safe, this magical power does not mean that the town will disappear ... ... at most 
half it blows and fly
Ji
 
"Is not it a sufficient catastrophe ... So what kind of magic was you trying to use?"
"I can not say anything from now at the stage of collecting Roh, but I also made something
 wrong with this kind of deep underground
That's why ... .... "
So I turned around and told Sildonia as if I noticed something.
And Kyle also looks in the same direction with rugged eyes.
I felt the signs that I will come here from the end of the aisle which will continue deep 
underground.
"Everyone hide!"
 
Kyle instructs with a sharp voice, but with a sharp voice near the entrance of the passage 
into which it came, hide himself in the rock lugs.
There are some people with five senses in the Evil, but the majority do not change like a 
human being.
The girlfriend of the woman should not be so sharp, from the reaction when the kill jumped 
into the room.
And it should be more of a man Asmodian okay If it is correct  expected and  hidden
 while Kyle was thinking.
"Never give out your voice, do not move too"
 
Kyle's breath felt breath as he put it in a battle mission.
After a while the footsteps come closer to each other slowly.
 
"It looks like he's done,"
 
Two cliffs of men and women appeared.
 
The moment when I listen to the voice of the magician, Kyle's cheek reacts with a bit of pictures.
"It's a pretty good rock gatherer at this ... ~~~~~~ By the way what are you so angry?"
Ask a witch smile towards a woman who says a little please speak.
"Do not you like this situation? Gather information gently by collecting human collaborators  
You agree with this
 
Is not it? "
 
"I would like you to remember the word of peace"
 
Obviously cheerfully replying female demons.
 
"Do you mean this garbage? This is not the reason I pulled out the hand, that person
For example. To sacrifice someone who was confident ... ... It is barbarous that people are
 humanoids "
"It's not about that, but with the embassy yesterday! Do not kill the human beings as much 
as possible,
I can not say that I have forgotten to issue orders. "
 
Apparently, it seems that the man magician is above the position, but the girl Roh is more
 fully compliant
It is good.
 
"It was a request of that collaborator, I could not do it even without it.
I'm going to protect you. "
 
"It should have been ordered too noticeably "
"It's also an instruction of a cooperator, because I do abduction at a different place, I was
 saying that it was flashy ... ...
It seems that it failed, so I was going to clean up again. "
I will talk about a woman who tried to pursue further with floating smile with kukuku.
 
"Besides, have not you forgotten?" The most important purpose is to obtain it
 
As soon as I was told, the ladyboy is silent.
"That is the best hope of Mr. Demon .... To obtain it we need to trade with that person.
It is conscientious to obey you like this, but is it enduring even if it is loyalty to Hiroshi? "
In the same way that I am underwriting like this, he gently shake hands and a gust of wind 
occurs, the body of the deputy mayor blown
Hit the wall and crushed and scattered.
"Well I cleaned up Nikomi as well, so I feel bad about being in such a well-known place so I 
will smoke a little outside."
How about you, too? Male Roh is laughing and it is connected to the ground, apart from the
 aisle where the kiles came.
I began walking to the path that seemed to be.
 
The woman tribe was on the spot for a while, but eventually headed to the ground as well.
 
How long has passed since each of the demons gone, and after confirming safety, Kyle moves
Tell everyone that it's okay.
 
Sighs of deep relief come out from everyone as soon as possible.
 
"It was ridiculous tension ... ...."
 
She says so much, his breath is quite breathtaking.
 
"Sweat came out despite being unable to go to the side"
Riese wipes cold sweat.
 
It seems that one person also felt the horror of the strength of the demon with the skin
 by touching at such a short distance.
"It was a woman 's pus ... It is bad absoluteness bad, even if you like human beings absolutely
There is no such thing. "
 
It seemed that Seran was hostile to a demonic group in another sense.
"But do not kill a human tribe, do not you kill ... ... I heard that the current demon king is
 moderate but it is quite unusual
Terrier "
 
Sardonia says with a difficult face that it is impossible to think in the era of Zares.
"I talked with a good feeling, thanks to you I got a lot of information."
 
The purpose of the dust tribe is to gather information and get something important. 
Therefore, if you are cooperating with the city chief
Arbitrariness.
 
"The rest of the city and Gazzas are the places to go"
 
There are no dead bodies that seem to be Gazzas here.
 
It is convenient that the waste tribe ceased to exist and one row goes further to the basement
 where the waste tribes appeared.



chapter 11                           chapter 13

No comments:

Post a Comment