expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Volume 2 Chapter 14




"I do not plan to hurt you for safety"said demon girl
A woman who faced riese and Urza said that rather it looked like it was a nuisance.
"What did you say?"

"Get away from this place quickly I will never chase"said demon girl

"... ... Do you think that it will get caught in such an opaque trap?"

It is likely to attack from the back when escaping, Liese.
"Trap? Why do you need to bother to do such a thing like a man like you guys?"
The girls really wanted to wonder.
 
"Sorry, it is certainly impossible to continue the mission, so if you do get it you should withdraw
 immediately.
It's the command of the king. "
 
"Do you think that you can safely return to the demonic territory safely as it is?"
 
Fool
 
In the word of Urza  a woman tribe who emits a slightly mockery expression.
"It is only when I protect myself to prevent the infatuation of the information of magicians that I am 
allowed to fight.
It is impossible to prevent people from knowing that our demons have been infiltrating. And you, like
 you hurt me
It can not be ...... "
 
Regardless of being a human being, remembering yesterday with and meditation, a glimpse of Kyle
I see.
 
"That's why I do not have to fight ... so I will miss it, so please disappear quickly"
It is not a bosom of mercy, but an attitude that I do not want to do anything unnecessary.
 
But, of course, it was not one person who was saying such a thing and pulling down like a mature.
"Hey Urza,  I got really upset."said riese
 
"It's a coincidence that I am too."said urza
Ah
 
In short it is said that you are not worth enemies.
 
As they are confident in their arms as they are, they are coming to the head more.
riese drops down and enters a battle situation. Urza summons a spiritual salamander of fire.
Salamanda] is the most aggressive among the spirits and it is like a hardened lizard <large size dog <
I have a figure  Occasionally a flame has leaked out of my mouth.
 
Looking at these two people, the demon female race is "silly · · · · · ·"   Still attitude as if paying 
even insects
I picked it up.
 
The battle that began like this is born next to Seran who was staring at a place just a little away from 
Shildonia.
"What happened to the kill?"
 
Seran asked without looking back.
 
"Please support your boss. So, how is it?"
 
"You are not being played as you are seeing. That woman seems to be good at the fighting against the
 flesh ... ... ...
Whether physical ability is orders of magnitude to a human family. Even if it strengthens with the cliff
 method, it is difficult to pursue. "
Keep an eye on Seran while talking.
 
As Seran said, the fight was undirectional.
The fist of the rieze on the front, the kick of the ice is nothing to reach but the urza controlled Salamanda
] fireflies

only
 
I do not claw claws, fangs or scrapes.
 
It seemed as if adults had children and young children.
 
Besides that, Riese is attacking against a different opponent called Magic, and Urza obviously has a 
complexion
It is bad, and lacks precision in movement.
 
"Does your hand give out?"
 
"... not only physical ability but also intuition."
 
Actually Seran also saw the timing from a while ago, sometimes it sends embarrassment and it shows
 us the way she slashes
Although it reacts firmly each time.
 
With this, I am convinced that it will not be a fatal injury even if I can make a single hit of reminding 
from behind
there were.
 
The other side is not seriously running, it does not fight back. That's why rize and Urza are nothing
Since you can be hurt, you do not have to bother to deal with the heresy and seriously.
"It's about power I'm fighting overwhelmingly above myself, wanting to have those two fighting 
experiences piled up
There will also be an abdomen surgery and I would like to get used to the demon itself more than
 anything else. "
 
"Ho"
 

"That woman abolition has no murder as you can see, as a warrior's first battle party can not hope any 
more

chapter 13

No comments:

Post a Comment