expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 10, 2017

TNS VOLUME 2 CHAPTER 15




TNS VOLUME 2 CHAPTER 15
TRANSLATE BY RIZKAN
"Have you been all right?"

Kyle approaches the two of Riese and Urza and makes a voice.

"Yeah, I have not been hurt so much, but honestly, I did not think that female demons are so strong ..."Riese answers while rubbing her arms.

"demon ... ... There was something I was frighteningly talking about when my old-fashioned old men faced directly.
At that time thought only the extent of boasting exaggerated exaggerated elderly people, but ... ... It is a big deal to see when listening
I do not care "Urza says with a shabby face.

Both ryeze and Urza have their arms as it is, and have experience of actual warfare.
 
That is why the strength of the opponent has been damaged.
 
"Well, I guess I heard you, you want a rematch after three days" 
 
"Do not worry! I will definitely blow a absolute foam next time!"
"It seems that the other side basically looks down here, so if you are not prepared in advance, you are 
sure to win the championship"
 
Do not avoid Kyle 's words as if you can fight, but the two answers powerfully.
 
riese made a handful fist and thought how Urza would beat him.
 
"Oh yeah" 
" But please never let go of it. "
 
It looks like rewarding But Kyle says somewhat disappointingly.
 
"I could not break my heart ..."
 
Kyle got muttered, leaving two people who started talking about demon measures immediately.
It may fall into the mind that you do not want to fight anymore if you hit a mighty enemy.
Especially I felt that it was likely to happen in the battle with demons, from the experience of the 
previous life.
Kyle wished in a way that one person would be so by fighting the Devil.

If you have a slight fear of the deities, Kyle removes them from this journey. Somewhere safe It was
 fantastic to have you stay in the place.
 
However, not to break, contrary to battle fighting spirit.
 
I am happy that I am happy to be together even if I still have a relationship yet  At the same time they
 are still dangerous
It was a complex feeling if we had to do it.
"What did I do with you three days after break?"
 
Did you observe the feeling of power ill Seran asked about such a thing.
I guess you are supposed to fight. There is no need to obey the promise made with a demonic group.
 However It makes me two of them motivated. "
___ Hmm ... ... that then, maybe no matter where I am?
Seran is awfully sorry. I just said that I wanted to do a test cutting early.
_ No, stay with them. If you fall into a crisis, I will ask bossari from the back. "
_ It is not a role actor ~~~~~~ "
_ But are you good? "
Seran laughed grinning, not denying it.
_ There are other things you may be interested in about the evil group ... ~~~~~ Seran, how did you feel 
frankly the demon? "
 
 
"Yeah, that's right, I'm sure you are strong, you surely will be the upper demon ...... Nobody like a
dragon
Is not it such a feeling if you do? "
 
Of course there is no experience of fighting Dragon, but is it almost like that?
 
"That's right ...... Strong ~~~~~~ It is not an opponent you can absolutely underestimate"
Kyle who mutters like to speak to myself.
 
Kyle that I'm used to fighting dust with the dust family in the previous life but also I actually fought
 or I feel uncomfortable
I was getting something to say.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"No, nothing ... nothing"
 
But for the time being there is no problem `Kyle shakes his head lightly and shakes off the floating
 idea.
Kyle came to Batsu city chief who is still fainting and Gazzas who is not easy to do with that side.
"This person did not look like this in the past but ~~~~~~"
 
Gazzas spoke to overlook Bax city chief so as not to be overwhelmed.
"This man really thought Karan, it was a pinch of the two great powers, and the vein also exhausted ... ....
Although I am wrong, I am also born and raised with Karan. I could understand only that feeling. "

"It seems that the missing case was a work of the city chief, but from a while?"
Kyle who judged from the state of Gazaz ask questions.
"... ... I knew by chance about a month ago or I said to stop many times, but I did not listen
It was. Yesterday I went to the city manager's house on that matter but it caught me there. "
"I was not well sealed"
"Even though I say it myself, I'm still black smith, this person's purpose is to the end karran
It is prosperous. Besides, I am an indispensable talent ~~~~~~ I have been watching something from 
long ago. "
So laughing with self-propelledness.
"I would rather be companied, I would have to cooperate and I would have to cooperate, I would have
 to ask what to say, I'm not the only one, Gou and ~~~~~~
Until when there was no life ... so we had no choice but to obey. "
"Well I heard that it happened, so have you avoided Miranda recently?"
"I do not want to involve ah  ... what do you know?"
Gazzas hurriedly thinking.
"No, Gou taught me"
"I have to do something else ......"
Gazas holds his head.

'Please do not worry' I will not do anything else '
 
_ Oh, ... Oh, by the way, it's about the Holy Knit Land "" "" "" "
 
Gazaz is the Holy sword smith from  earlier is a thing of the  fully myself pointing to the waist 
was watching the shimmering.
As the city chief ceases to exist, property becomes Karan's thing. Of course that sword, too
_ No, this is what I am because I found it ... "
 
No, this is because it's my thing as I found it
 
Although Seran is already insisting on his own thing, Gazzas barks with excitement with not being so.
It is a thing of Callan! It is worth saying that it is a national treasure!
 
I was concerned about its clinging condition and I began talking to Sergarn in place of Seran.
' .... About this, first of all we have helped your life. Is this good? "
"Oh, ah ... Of course I am thankful"
 
 In addition I have an assault on your house yesterday. This city chief is aiming at the go. Probably to 
you It is to devote it to a hostage or a sacrifice ceremony "
 
_, What's that fly "So gou is safe? "
 
Apparently it was not heard  Gazzas stuck in Kyle.
 
"Oh, we happened to be there, we helped, but the house has become semi-destructive,"
It seemed that Seran was relieved to surpass his strength when added.

"No matter how bad your house is, if it's okay ..."
Gazzas expressing the expression of relief. Even without the connection of blood it was a father's face
 without fail.
"...... And at around the same time there was a raid of attacks also in the meeting place held at the 
embassy of the empire,
Half of those in the museum were slaughtered. And for that dinner, I was invited as Ambassador of 
Zyrgus country
There was also MiRanda's appearance. "
"Ah, well! Miranda is safe"
Gazzas who reacts in the same way as when Mrs. Miranda heard the name of Gou.
"And then I happen to accompany Miranda I drove away the Roh"
If Kyle says it's silly ince I put my hands on my chest as I am relieved again.
"Do not say bad things to your heart from a little while ago!"
"Well then it will have helped the lives of two people including you yourself ... Well, for the time being
I would like to ask you a little bit apart, but is there any reason for sticking to this sword? "
Although Kill's question seems to clog a bit a bit, Gazas begins to talk about Shibu reasons.
"That sword is like a symbol created by Karan! ... and, it is a goal for me.
As a beat, that holy sword is one of the ultimate shapes. I have not reached such an arm yet. When is it?
Be sure to compare "Overdrive a sword beyond "
 
That's why it's hard to get out of the current, Gazzas who is surprised.
 
"To be sure ...... For that, good quality Mithril is absolutely necessary.
Have you recognized it? "
 
"Flies" "
 
Gazzas beat Kyle 's words.
 
"I put a bear," If it reacts it will not be long without hitting it. If you think about it
It is normal to consult about Miranda "
 
"Well, I told you earlier that I was being threatened!"
 
Gazas denies as much as I can but  Just a little slightly in my heart There was something strange 
complex
It goes bad.
 
"I feel relieved, it's just a guess at the moment, somewhat for the goal of wanting to hit that sword
Even my heart is moved, I never think I was silent. "
 
Although Gazas is going to reply even more, I take out things with Kyle as if it fades in one breath here.
"By the way or change the story, but I want you to look at the  guy."
 
It is a lump of metal that shines in silver.
 
"Apo] Tobatsugu" where you can withdraw objects at specific locations, treasure storehouse of the great 
labyrinth in the Sanguldo mountain range
 
I ordered from.
"Here, this is ...... mythril, it is such · · ·?
Open your eyes as if Gazzas saw an unbelievable thing.
 
"Yes, Mithril, it can not be made in modern times  pure Mithril mass ...... Ancient Magic Kingdom
I dug in the ruins of the Zaurus era and found it there. It is also massive. "
 
"As you are seeing ... .... so far I saw high purity ... ...."
Gazzas is stolen halfway and stunned, but her eyes are deprived of its glow.
 
"It goes without saying that this has a worthwhile value, but as it is, it is just a lump of metal.
Looking for a smith who can process this is also one of the purpose that we came to Karan. "
When Kyle puts the chunk on the hand of Gazzas, Gazzas swallowed the cough and vaginal discharge.
 
"In fact I think that you are one of the best blacksmithers on this continent, and each one strikes a sword
 that exceeds that holy sword
It may be. And for that, a good Mithril should definitely be needed. We made it stable
Let's supply it. "
 
Gazas' breathing is distorted gradually.
 
"Imagine now  Use this high-quality mythril abundantly and strike the sword with your thoughts as 
you think
",,,,,,"
 
Checkup
 
Kyle 's whispers as if to induce falls.
 
"ah, you are" "
"Well, we have good conditions here, even if this holy sword is missing, it is no problem
"?"
 
"Yeah, it becomes matter of fact that it is completely a victim in the case of Don now if it becomes so,
 and the matter which had been tolerated is Go
There is no way to tell Miranda in a distorted form. "
 
Seran also rides it.
 
"UU ...... "
 
Bracelet
 
Although various conflicts seemed to have been Gazas, to the persuasive power which is the question-
free useless which the weight of Mithril in hand has
I was pushed and I nodded slowly in the end.
 
"Thank you, everyone can be happy with this"
 
Kill struck his shoulder with a full smile.
 
"Oh, especially me!"
 
Then step on the foot of Selan who said extra things.
 
"Even the Demon tribe, but I do not feel bad about it"
 
"Start with obligations, presenting the best reward after mildly threatening '' '' '' Absolutely unable to
 refuse '
 
Liese and Urza talked to himself but pretended that Kyle was not heard.
" ... Well, that is bad quickly so I want something to make."
Kill will hear to Gazzas.
 
"Can you make? Of course, I will prepare the necessary materials"
"If you have materials, you can make it ... but it will take five days"
 
"I will ask in two days"
 
At the moment when I heard that it was two days, Gazas caught my eyes wide open.
 
"Two days are not saying" You are stupid! "
 
"I heard you? It's a rematch with the players three days later, it's necessary at that time."
"But how much anything two days ...... What the Word, Iya the  binge wearing a favor that helped ......
 life in the shade."
Gazas roars while scratching his head.
 
"It is" unreasonable "but not" impossible "Do you think that this battle is supposed to save karan
There is also a purpose. You understand that it is also for yourself. "
 
"Damn, what a nuisance guy saved my life ..."
Gazas holding a head at last.
 
"You must get caught up in a smithy place right away!"
 
"O, is the underground special smithy place, surely you can not process mythril if it is not over there"
Sildonia bangs his hands.
"Why do you know the flies" It's secret in the secret of Karan You are the only one who knows, 
including Peng Peng was limited
He is only ... .... "
Gazas raises a surprise voice, but begins to explain with satisfaction regardless of it. "
"Mithril is famous for its difficulty in its processing as well as preciousness, so when you make this
 mountain there is only a vein
You made it possible to process mythril by using it and messing around the ground itself. "
"O, Hey ,,,,,, who is this kidding person? That reminds me that the guy in Gow also said that he was 
just a man or a man" "" "" "
"Do not mind, it's just a little strange child, but you may be able to use it ~~~~~~"
Mithril's processing is not possible Recalling the special topography  The power to consider 
something.
"Oops, before going to the embassy in Jirgs, meet Miranda and Gow, you're worried
It's stupid. "
That said so Kyle began walking to the ground.
 
Thousand
 
I understand that Miranda is alone in the ambassador's room  If you thrust a little bit of Gazzaz into
 the room and it is a chair
You hear the sound that sounds like to rush around.
 
"Gazz! Good, you are safe! If there is something for you I am you!"
"Well, silly, is not it!"
 
"...... I want to break through without thinking"
 
"As expected,"
 
Seran and Kyle listen to the door of the room and see how it is inside.
 
"I was really in love ...... And Miranda's surprisingly surprising."
"Is it something that works with people and dwarfs ...?"
 
"What, the race difference is not a big problem, the point is compatibility"
 
Liese, Urza  and Sildonia were also listening carefully.
 
After this Gazzas immediately entered the smithy place Kyles in Miranda, there was a fight with the 
demons and paid out
Only reported.
 
I did not inform you about the rematch after three days because, other than Kyle 's fighting strength,
It is because it knows that it will only be cluttered.
 
And if we also hand over the head of the Batucus city chief, Kyle got ready for a rematch.


chapter 14
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment