expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

TNS VOLUME 2 CHAPTER 16



"Well, this is the problem"

In the next , Kyle and Shildonia were two people, they came to the place where the  of the basement existed. Emerald has a green light on the central simple altar.

"Wu ~ is very unstable and it's a straight line if you take a hand poorly, but even if you leave it like this Either way it becomes uncontrollable and  is a runaway after all. "

While walking around the emerald  Sildonia feels cool.
"Perhaps it was a gathering of demon in the runaway assumption"

Kyle also groaned with sitting between the eyebrows.

"The capacity of this jewel is nearly full and it can not be moved."

Special core ore jewelry is used for the magical power-providing catalyst which becomes the core of the magic tool, and each magical power which it accepts The amount is limited.

Especially jewelry can contain a lot of rogue, but it becomes more unstable the more it can be
included. The emerald has already accumulated more than 90% of the capacity, possibilities of
runaway just by moving was there. If so, it could blow away with the callan.
 
"How do you deal with the  power that I have accumulated?"
 
"There is a method of simply releasing it. Although it will be scattered little by little in the air, it is
 the most  quickest. "
 
"That is ~~~~~~ Truly amazing."
 
It is regrettable to waste it saying that it is forbidden to acquire the sacrifice of human life.
 
"Um sure surely is not a good thing - if this was the era of the Zeeles, there were methods of 
using as much as possible But ... "
 
The ancient magic kingdom Zelles who had an excellent magical civilization brightens even to
 night through even the night by the waste power There are vehicles that can run in the sky by
 one day from the end to the end of the continent, and even manipulated to weather. It is a
 civilization that can not be imagined now.
 
However, at any time in the day  In modern times such a magical power is limited to the use,
 and it disappears and it retains it. "Do you want to create something affordable magic tool,
 huh, just hire a cliff tool making expert."
 
"I'd like to concentrate on the golem ... that boy ..."
 
If it is a magic tool with this kind of gemstone with core strength, it will be a powerful thing 
accordingly. However, of course, the production period is long, and the fears become obligatory
on a yearly basis. "When you do not leave anything, you can not run away even with a bit of 
stimulation at present."
 
Kyle, who had twisted his head like a bell, but I came up with something.
"Is it possible to move magical powers to three different catalysts?"
 
"There is nothing I can not do But which one will you put in? With this emerald it is a very good
 catalyst. That's why
You are enduring the waste competence. No more catalyst etc ... "
 
"There is, there is a clear catalyst"
 
What Kyle took out was red jewelry "heart of the dragon" in the form of blood.
I accumulated magical power enough to make time movements, I made Kyle once more to 
start life My days is my age
There are jewels that exist.
 
"Well, I heard this magical power if it's such a thousand ... ... No, do not fill it with a million."
It seems that there is no problem at all even if you put enough magical powers to blow up a 
huge mountain.
"If you keep it, it may be useful for something ..."
Kyle murmured while looking at the beautiful red glow by the mysterious, without changing
 the elegance.
"It will take two days to finish the transfer."
 
"Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, I have to stay here until then, and then I will go to Gazas to listen to
 the progress
 
Then ... I will listen to one more thing, but once you change the vein with the magic of the
 topography change I can not trust it
Did you do it? "
 
"Oh, that's impossible"
Shildeia who definitely denies ile to Kyle heard just in case.
"This mountain is made by collecting the veins that were originally in this area of ​​the area, it is 
a currant, it is one band
 
The vein is already exhausted. Even if it exists, the ground itself changes, so ▣ the current city
 is destroyed
Baby is changing. "
 
If you think calmly, Naturally says Sirdonia.
The Bax city mayor has lost even such judgment ability.
"After all it was said that everything was in vain ..."
Kyle was sighing with sorrow.
 
At the same time ▣ At the JGG embassy on the ground was consulting that there were three
 people, Serane, Urza.
"Are you really going to fight with just two people?"
When Seran asked Lyseze and Urza, they nodded naturally naturally.
 
_ You bet my sword. I am in trouble if I should be defeated by any chance "
Seran emphasizing my place.
As you say clearly, the other side is certainly stronger than you. I was a higher rank in opponent
Even two to one, if you seriously seriously there is almost no chance of winning. "
] I want to listen to up to really clearly say Win ...... reference, win you were? "
Serious thinks a bit about Riese's question.
That's right ...... If it is decent, I am a good idea. Even if I use this Holy Sword. "
While emphasizing again, lightly tapping the holy sword at the back.
_ If I fight, the other side will not know my ability yet yet ヽ Ru tribe basically a human family
Since it seems that you are looking down on it ヽ If you can, I'd like to decide surprise club
 first and let it end ... but ...
If not, it would be prolonged.
 
Both Lyze and Urza listen carefully because I trust only Seran 's fighting strength.
"Well then, are we still not winning?"
 
In the question of Urza, Seran shakes his head.
 
"It can not be said that it is yes, there are compatibility besides strong weakness in battle. If a
 magical erotic demon
If it was a partner who heavily used the law, there was a high possibility of being killed without 
hands or feet. In that respect, that woman
 
demon is a good opponent for the two of us. Even if there are real differences, it will be a game. "
 
Seran remembered that the battle style of that woman was obviously predominantly a flesh fight.
"However, the difference in ability is obvious - you have to plan strategy considerably to win"
 
"Yeah, there it is, but when he fought yesterday he caught me caught in a visible faint
There was. I was dodging with reflexes. "
 
"I felt that, perhaps there was little or no battle experience itself"
 
Urza agrees.
 
"If it is experience and technology, this is over, so I'm thinking about going around like that and
 I will add other items
Because there was a dark side ... ... It's something I do not want to explore the weaknesses 
of the enemy. "
Liese looks dissatisfied.
 
It is ideal for her to fight fairly from the front in a row.
"It is right for us to do everything we do not spare a lot of effort to win, right."
"It is wild but does not suit sexuality" "" "" "" "What kind of strategy would you make for Seran
 if you say so?"
"If I would definitely raise the winning percentage ... ... As the best way to attack me from now,
All right. "
 
" ...... What that?"
 
"I specified it as three days from now, 'but I do not have to oblige to keep promises, the one 
who is deceiving himself is
As a matter of course, I absolutely will not be afraid, because I do not dream of being an
 excellent tiger deceived. Such a guy suddenly
It would be fun if you knock it down. "
Seran says that it will make you laugh just by imagining the expression at that time.
"You came up with such a cowardly way. "
Liez learns impression such as 90% disgusted, impression of 10%.
"Although it may be effective in some cases ... ... do not doubt humanity"
Urza is also told similar impressions.
"And it's going to be reputable if you do not do that much too much."
The reputation Riese is saying points to Kyle 's goal.
Kyle 's goal is to become a hero, to become a big hero like that that will remain in history.
If that marriage imitates cowardly despicable, it will get scratched by fame.
"Oh, that's easy, it's important that you do not need to get it.
"It's totally a bad guy, is not it?"
Ruffles the temple like Urza has done with a headache.
"Say so, in the first place Kyle is the principal and for the purpose it will have no character
 choice."
 
"Well ... that is right."
 
Urza is certainly convinced.
 
I have not met the second month since I met yet, but Kyle 's personality is also getting fucked
 to her.
It is not that you do not make cowardly imitation peacefully, but if you need it you can not do
 anything
That's realistic. In a certain meaning to become a hero While pursuing the ultimate ideal  
himself is realism
It seems to have a contradiction that it is.
 
"There have been places like that for a long time, but recently it has become more unrelenting,"
 
"If there is a solid target, it's straight forward for it. Were there no goals for the past few years?
I have been acquainted with it. "
 
Two childhood friend tell Kyle like that.
 
"" "" "" "" Well anyway ヽ Let's take advantage of the two people in battle, find effective ways
 to cooperate with each other
Good morning "
 
"I understand. Fortunately good laboratory ... ... Since we have a practice partner, let's try a lot."
Urza and Riese nodded and saw Seran together.
 
"~~~~~~ ' awa ·'
 
Thus the three of us spent the day trying strategy and repeating mock battle.
On the evening of the second day, do not hesitate, Gazas, who has exhausted both precision
 and root, comes back and sleeps as if it falls down
Rinita.
 
Gow said "I can read the air," he gave up his father's care nicely to San Randa.
Sure, we have a promised day.
 
Thousand
 
The killes were the places where they fought with the demons three days ago, and they 
awaited the arrival of the opponent.
If I was standing nervously and standing together with my arms, I would have become like .
 But sitting on the floor with a cloth laid
Look, ヽ also Kairu us so ヽ not here in the basement while drinking tea with sweets Omman
 that have crowded purchase I have
If it is not completely armed, it is completely like Pitanik.
"It was said three days later, but failing to specify a fine time was a failure ..."
You can not wait for the Hiroko to wait indeed.
In such circumstances it can not be able to keep tension all the time. That is why,
I was slow.
 
"Kyle is something like that, is not it?"
Let's give it a word.
"Noisy ヽ There is a failure with everyone ... ... Besides that it is more obvious to the magic
 team and you can see it.
I did not have it, is it OK? "
"Yeah, I have a good time, so I've worked out well!"
"There is no way to get nogged as absolute victory, but there are winnings."
Lyeze and Urza answer reliably.
Kyle got a glimpse of Seran, he gently nods while drinking tea.
Anything else Anything related to warfare trusts Selan sincerely, so Kyle is relieved
did.
"How about those Kyle?"
"There is no problem with me, Roh lawmakers could be harmless, and I received that from 
Gazzar ... ... if possible
I wanted to surprise where the guards are getting worse per day, but I regret not having let go 
of it. "
When Kyle casually murmured, Lily and Urza two people face each other.
"Keiri Kyle is similar to Selan in its fundamental place."
"Oh yeah ... What to say ... well that two people know that they are best friends"
 
A momentary spirit that is said to be similar to Seran by one person becomes a desperate look.
Both of you! There are good and bad things to say anything! "
It was a voice to tell me that he was really hurt.
'Yeah I thought it was awful to say I am sorry'
`Certainly it was an unbearable insult, sorry."
Liese and Urza apologize to heartily.
You guys, what do you think about me? "
Seran says as though it hurt a little.
A little seriously) "
Is not Hoba' To Mogomogo to _ mouthful, do not know what you're Goncz "
Shildonia is watching from the top with a line of sight but in the appearance that cheeks swell 
like snacks with sweets ヽ
There was no severe condition.
 
"Oh well I do not feel tension, I think that you are pulling out the power of your shoulders ... 
and even if you do not want to be urgent from now on
I will put it on. "
 
Kyle's voice lowers one step. The sharpened gaze is directed towards the darkness of the 
hidden passage.
 
Two people emerged from the dark, that was unmistakably two people in that Roong family.
"I will be waiting.
 
Kyle stands up and pushes the index finger.
 
"Oh, I'm gonna have something to eat, sweets and snacks"
 
It is awkward for us to feel a little joyfully with Rize tone ヽ with a cloth to wrap around the
 mouth of Il
I'll wipe it.
 
Behind them are Seran and Urza who have been dismayed dishes and tablecloths.
 
"(Not too bad)"
 

She shuddered into the mouth the rest of the sweets , I murmured on the more swollen 
cheeks as well.

1 comment:

  1. The wording is kinda broken, I hope you get an editor or something this is a really weird to read.

    ReplyDelete